I wish I could take a picture of every page to share with you.
I am going to read this book often. It helps me to remember why I am here, and why I am a mom. I am so thankful for all my many blessings!
OK I'm going to share one more. This is a picture of my mom and dad and brother and sisters when we went to the temple. I asked Owen who the two little girls in the picture were and he said I was Libbie and Regan was Emma. So cute :o)


4 comments:
Thanks for putting up with all the requests for pictures. It really is a treasure and a great teacher for the kids about how important the family is on eartth and eternally.
Love you
Mom
WOW, I'm so jealous. That looks fabulous! And beautiful!
I love that book! It made me want to cry! What a great gift and idea! Wow! you've been busy blogging! I've gotta get back into doing it regularly! We do want to meet up this summer! We are blessing Tanner over the 4th, but I know that is a long ways for you guys. Peyton still talks about how far away Nevada is. We are also talking about doing a fun weekend in Glenwood Springs if you guys are up for that.
What a precious gift that book is! I LOVE IT!!! I'm glad you updated your blog--looks like you are enjoying life!! All is well at the Walker's--as it should be!! :o)
Post a Comment