Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thanks Ana White :)

Here is the bed that Matt and I made . It is the farm house bed from knock off wood . I posted it on facebook but forgot to do it here . It's a king size and we had to change the plans a bit to get it to work with the mattress we got on overstock.com ! $2.95 to ship a mattress to our house . AMAZING . ( I'm not done with the finish on the bed, someday when I remember when we go out of town, I will get the glaze I want)


So far it hasn't fallen apart . But I have to confess, I was a little worried the head board was going to crush me in my sleep :o) So there it is . And as a side note a king sized bed is AWESOME!!! Most nights we end up sleeping by eachother on one side, so it's almost a waste, but let me tell you, on nights when 4 or 5 kids join us in bed, it's worth it's weight in gold :o)



2 comments:

Mom said...

You two are amazing, your bed is beautiful,and I love your Wood cutouts, it is so sweet.
I love your creativity, I need you to come and redo my house!!!!
Love You,
Mom Walker

Jordan Mamma!! said...

I am still waiting for my bed to arrive. I will take the builders visiting too!! I love your bed!! :)