okay, so I'm kind of craft retarded sometimes and I was trying to figure out what the M and L stood for and the only thing I could think of was 'mother in law'. I figured that was kind of weird, but then I remembered your names. duh. It is really cute! So do you just buy the cut-outs and then modge podge them?
Your choice of papers is just awesome. I can see Matt in a pin striped suit and you in a flowery dress. Perfect choices. I love it. :0) Where did you get your awesome talent??? Must be from your Dad. His years in the fashion industry paid off. lol Love Mom
Katie, you are not craft retarded :) You are right, I just buy the wooden letters from the most amazing wood store in Utah and stick some paper on them, then stain them. Nice and easy.
3 comments:
okay, so I'm kind of craft retarded sometimes and I was trying to figure out what the M and L stood for and the only thing I could think of was 'mother in law'. I figured that was kind of weird, but then I remembered your names. duh.
It is really cute! So do you just buy the cut-outs and then modge podge them?
Your choice of papers is just awesome. I can see Matt in a pin striped suit and you in a flowery dress. Perfect choices. I love it. :0) Where did you get your awesome talent??? Must be from your Dad. His years in the fashion industry paid off. lol
Love
Mom
Katie, you are not craft retarded :) You are right, I just buy the wooden letters from the most amazing wood store in Utah and stick some paper on them, then stain them. Nice and easy.
Post a Comment