Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cave lake

Matt has wanted to find some rock climbing for a year now. We set off on a mini adventure to find some. The boys hiked the "mountain" and found some! Sweet :o) There is more out there but the 40 mile an hour winds were a bit much for us!

I love watching Matt with our kids. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband! Even more blessed that he is also an amazing Dad!!!


While the men were out doing their "dangerous" hike, the girls, Levi, and I played on the trails. I was amazed with our little Levi, he is quite the trail blazer.


We were all a little sad that it was so cold (in the middle of May!!!) Maybe come August we can get out more ;o)

1 comments:

K Lind said...

Yay for family outings! I hope it warms up for you.