Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sneak Peek :)

Here is our before of the laundry room. I painted the trim so it's no longer ugly unfinished wood. Love the grey power box?? Ya I hate it too, hmm what to do.

Here is a sneak peek at what we've done so far. Matt drove to Utah and got some bead board. I love it. We used the door off our old TV cabinet to cover the oh so lovely power box.. It's a start, lots more plans in my head. If I lived by a home depot we would be done :)Posted by Picasa


4 comments:

Mom said...

It is gorgeous, you two are the most creative people I know. It looks great!!!!!
Love Grandma Walker

Jordan Mamma!! said...

Love it!!! I am going to copy your idea when we re-do our other bathroom!! :)

deargoodness said...

I love beadboard! It looks awesome! The door over the braker box? Genius!

Anonymous said...

Looks great of course. Love the wall color
Love
Mom McMullin