It didn't take much work and we had a new mantle. I'm in love with it. I'm now trying to explain to Matt that when the Christmas decorations come down I need a trip to Tai Pan for new decorations :)
We let the kids write messages on the inside of the wood. They thought it was pretty fun :)
I'm very thankful Matt was willing to help me on this project because once it was built it was really heavy. It would have been very crooked if I had to hang it alone!!


6 comments:
it looks awesome! you have such great decorating taste
Love it. As always your talents are simply amazing.
Love Mom
Cool! I want one :) We had to hang our stocking on the wall this year, ugg!
It looks awesome! Way to go! :)
It looks beautiful. I am always checking your blog to steal ideas.
For whatever it doesn't show me that you've updated your blog until a month later. but It looks great! I love you guys put your names in it. I hope we get to come see your house sometime!
Post a Comment