Friday, December 17, 2010

Slacker

Wow, July 6Th was the last time that I was on here. That is sad. Let me just say that it has been a very hard and trying few months. Things are getting better, and I will have more time, a lot more time! I would post a few pictures but I don't have any on this computer. So I will post some pictures soon, that is if anyone is still checking. I am sure everyone has given up on me!

5 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

Mom was just telling me about all the cute things that you've made for your house, and Christina was saying how cute it was. I was about to call and tell you, you had to post pictures now that the kids are in school, and you have a minute or two. Can't wait!

K Lind said...

I haven't forgotten about you! Love you Walker's! <3

Carrie said...

Never! We love you guys! I think about your cute little family all the time. I just did my bathroom mirror like you too, so thanks for that post!

We hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Johnson's said...

I can understand crazy times. You probably post a lot on face book. I'll have Scott look ya up. I just have him add people to his so I can look at their news. I don't have time for face book. I barely have time for blogging. Merry Christmas!

Mom said...

We could never forget you guys, we are always checking to se if you have had time to post something. can't wait.
Love You Guys, Mom Walker