So here is a fast little look at our Christmas...
We have had tons of fun. (It may look like I am crushing my Libbie, but worry not, she was not harmed)
We had lots of presents to open, It was SO much fun to have our first Christmas in our house!!
Levi had his First Christmas. He is growing up so fast.
We got to get out of town and go to temple square. It was beautiful, and the kids really enjoyed it.
We had even more fun! Don't worry we almost got in trouble with the law.
Police "Sir I'm going to have to ask you to stop"
More Christmas fun.
Oh, and don't be fooled. We live in Nevada, but up in the mountains. We got about 2 feet of snow in a day and a half, and another 6 inches the day after. And don't feel bad for Matt, he was at work and I had to shovel. I told him we are buying a snow blower, he said that I was doing a good job and there was no need ;O)

Dave "Is what we are doing against the law?'
Police "Well no"
Dave "Well, then, we aren't going to stop"
Really! There is nothing to do in this town. He must have been the police of fun killing. Don't worry we kept going until the kids were frozen ;o)
Here is what Santa got for the kids. They love it. Even Levi. If we are upstairs and the kids turn it on in the basement Levi screams and laughs until we take him down and let him play. We are going to have a very fun winter!


4 comments:
looks like an awesome christmas!! Wish I was there!! (ok, minus the 2 feet of snow... eek! Texas has ruined me!)Good to see you blogging again... sure missed the walker family updates!! Love you!
Looks like you all had a great time, we are so glad that Santa was good to you all.
Thanks so much for sharing.
We love You All,
Grandma and Grandpa Walker
How fun! Love that you are all doing well!
I'm really glad your friend told the cop off. I totally wouldn't of had the guts, Anthony and I thought that was hilarious!
Post a Comment