Monday, January 31, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!!

Levi is now one. He is so sweet and such a good little kid. Owen said that he HAD to have a crown for his birthday and he HAD to color it. He did a great job :o)
Here is his cake...
He was really happy about getting this close to the cake.
We got him some waffle blocks for his birthday! He loves them, I love them, and the kids love them. We are always building something new!
Posted by Picasa

Levi is very sweet, and kind. He loves his brothers and sisters. They take him everywhere. I can never find him. One minute he is pulling all my pots out and I turn around and he is gone. I will look all over the house and he almost always ends up in a kids room. They always come and take him and play with him. We really have an amazing group of kids.
Levi, like almost every kid I know LOVES Noah. He is always getting him to laugh.
We have a few book worms in our house, and I am pretty sure Levi thinks he can read. He is always grabbing books and holding them just like this card and yelling. It is pretty cute!
Here he is hanging out with the boys. Noah and Owen were playing and they came to find Levi. Noah didn't think it was right to play without all the boys :o) We feel so blessed to have this little guy in our family!!!Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Bonna said...

You really are blessed that your kids are such good friends! What a bunch of cuties! Your house is beautiful and your hair looks great--shorter than I have ever seen it--but still great! :o)

K Lind said...

Yay! Such a cute boy!

Matt and Lindsay said...

And that hair cut is not even my short hair cut. That was the first cut and then I asked for a little bit more... it ended up being a lot bit :o)

Me and My Boys said...

You guys make the Cutest, and Sweetest kids ever! Levi has such a sweet little face, Seriously such a cutie!

deargoodness said...

Man, he is cute! And James is totally jealous of those waffle blocks-we might have to come visit so he can play with them :) Happy Birthday Levi!