Friday, May 13, 2011

Take a hint!!!!

Matt and I had put dating on the back burner. Maybe we were just lazy. Maybe we were in school, and had crazy busy callings, and lots of little kids and were never ever together for the past 7 years. We have been incredibly blessed with being madly in love with each other, and have done rather well without dating. We always said we would date when Matt was done with school, just to have some time together without craziness (well there's always craziness with us, just no kid crazy). So here we are a year out of school and nothing, maybe it was laziness ;) Anyway the dating divas website had a great idea for a hint box, I changed it to a jar, just cause I like jars more than boxes :) We thought we would give it a try.


The idea is you and your spouse write down date ideas, or things you like on little cards. Then if it's your turn to plan a date, you can pick an idea out of the jar. Who knows if we'll use it, but I had fun making it.


Here are some little cards I made for us to write our ideas on. It took me forever, but I was in my craft room so it was bliss!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are awesome... sweet crafting skills! I need some of those.... in the meantime I need a husband so I can have one of your amazing date night jars!

Anonymous said...

Love it. Can't wait to see if you use it for just you and Matt or if it gets changed to fun things you can all do together. I really hope you use it for dates. You both deserve time together. :0)

Mom McMullin

Me and My Boys said...

Great Idea!!