Thursday, February 5, 2009

What really goes on when the husband is at work!

When I got home after work 11:30 pm the lights were still on, I got inside and there was Lindsay gunning down some Germans.
I couldn't get mad though because my dinner was on a plate waiting for me, the house was clean, the kids were all asleep, and it's pretty hot seeing her gunning down everyone.

4 comments:

Jordan Mamma!! said...

When did Matt start blogging? Maybe he could tell William how much fun it is!! ; )

I love that Nicholas is sitting for the picture too!

K Lind said...

Tee hee! I thought she was teasing about staying up late to play the Wii!

Christina said...

Hey good talking to you today! Love that you take part in the blogging. Fun to see the hubby's point of view.

Johnson's said...

It's awesome you were shooting Germans. That would be Scott. Maybe I need to take a few lessons from you. And it's cute that Matt thought you looked hot.