Well Noah was having a hard time seeing the board at school so we took him to get his eyes checked. The poor little guy can't see a thing! He was so happy today when he put his glasses on and he could see. The ride home was so cute. Mom I can read that sign over there. I can see the rain drops on the window. So here he is with his new glasses.

4 comments:
What a handsome guy ... and a goof! I love the pics!
Poor guy, has he seen the stars yet? Hey Nate said you might have my snowboard, I went last week but couldn't find it, Nate had it last, and he said he thinks you guys have it. If so let us know. Thanks
Hey linds,
It's Deborah Davis Sanford got your blog address from my mom who got it from Anna Jensen who got it from Christina (don't you just love technology) anway you have a cute fam. my email is deborahsanford0@gmail.com email me and I will invite you to my blog! Hope all is well
Deb
I am so glad he can see. It must be a whole new world to him. He looks handsome!
Post a Comment