We just found out that we are expecting a new member of our family in December! We are so excited, but I think that the kids are even more so than we are. They have names picked out and are hoping for twins, one boy and one girl. One is fine with me!! This is a big surprise for us but a welcome one. It is going to make going to girls camp this summer even more exciting!
8 comments:
I see you found the new backgrounds! I love it! Congrats on the baby! We will have a ton of fun at camp!
Where are the pictures of you Lindsay? I'd like to see some of you!!!
Oh, I guess I forgot to put any pictures of me on here :o) I'll see what I can dig up!
Awesome blog lindz!! I am so jealous that i'll have to make one of my own now!!!! love you!
Hey Walkers! I love finding new blog buddies. And a HUGE congrats on the new news!!! You will have to drop by ours some time...dustandmegfam.blogspot.com
Hey guys! Thanks so much for putting me and the boys up for the night, and for dinner and breakfest, and every thing. If you ever need to come to Rexburg we'll put you up anytime.
Even when pregnant & nauseous, you are one heck of a rock picker upper! You're awesome! ;)
Congratulations! We're glad you found our blog. It is so fun to see your pictures and hear how you guys are doing! If only we all lived close to eachother like before... Well, have a great week!
Post a Comment