We had one crazy weekend! There was laughing, crying, some throwing up, and a lot of fun. We had 19 people in our 1200 square foot apartment. We are happy to report there were no fatalities.
while the baby sleeps
8 years ago
It's not having what you want that counts, it's wanting what you have.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! There is a picture of you! I'll have to do better on my blog and get a picture of me!
That's too bad that you guys had to be caged up. Probably for the safety of others I'm guessing. We miss you guys a lot!
Lindz, you're AMAZING! - after all that - you already have your blog updated! I don't know how you do it! I need to come sometime without my kids, and just sit and observe, and take notes! Thanks for the weekend! We had a BLAST!
Hey Lindsay, thanks for having all of us, it was a blast, I'm sure you're still trying to catch up from everything, but it was a blast. Thanks again!
Hey i updated my Blog, I'm excited, it took me awhile, but thought I'd let you know.
Post a Comment