I love to decorate for fall!! It is my favorite season. Last trip to Salt Lake Matt let me go crazy in my favorite craft store. (thank you Lisa for telling me about it, Matt on the other hand, does not thank you ;o) I have lots of fall paper so I cut it all up.
Then I used mod podge to stick it to my pumpkin. It kinda took a while, but time goes by so fast while I'm in my craft room. The kids were all so good while I worked (that never happens :o)
I did one with some glitter, I think this is my girls favorite pumpkin! I stained the sides and back, just the way my awesome friend Lyndsey showed me :o) (I have great friends!!)
Here they are all done. Bring on the fall weather, yummy baking, and fun holidays. In a few weeks I'm planting 300 bulbs, wish me luck!!
while the baby sleeps
8 years ago


4 comments:
Awesome. Keep the craft room warm. I'll bring the Cricket and you warm up your Silhouette and we can craft away. (after we paint the fence.) See ya soon
Love
Mom McMullin
I love the fall! I can't wait! I just bought a ton of orange, yellow, and white felt to make a halloween banner--hopefully it looks as great as I'm imagining. These pumpkins are super cute. How/what did you use to stain the sides and back?
Your talents and energy are endless!! So cute.
Cute!!! You are the best crafter ever!
Post a Comment