Monday, July 25, 2011

My helper :)

I fell in love with gardening and have made Matt dig out some new places to plant. I wanted to keep going but he told me maybe next year :). Levi has been a really good little helper. I turned around to see what he was up to and saw him doing this. So sweet!




Maybe that's too much water :)




Here is a little look at what I've been doing while Levi sleeps. I LOVE building beds. This is just like our bed. It was so easy, thanks Ana White. I am SO excited to finish the girls room re-do so be ready! I have plans to make Emma the same bed and then the boys will get their beds made to, in a different style. I have wanted to make their beds ever since we made ours. Matt wasn't so sure. I was already to buy their new beds and when Matt saw how much I was going to spend, he said I could give building a try! ( He fell right into my trap)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My goodness. The picture of Levi brought tears to my eyes. I have pictures of Noah watering our flowers (and the brick wall) in our home in California. It brought back a flood of happy memories.
The bed is beyond awesome. can't wait to check it all out.
Love
Mom McMullin

K Lind said...

Too stinkin' cute!!!

Jordan Mamma!! said...

You are hired!! I will take one in a king size!! You are so amazingly talented!! Give a girl a garage and some more tools and she makes beautiful beds!!

:o)

Anonymous said...

Levi is such a cutie. I'm glad you like gardening. I can't wait to get ours going here next year.

Love the bed! You guys are too talented. Really, will you come do my house for me?