Thursday, June 2, 2011

Treats for our teachers

We made some little treats for our teachers. Today is the last day of school. I can't believe it. We are really excited for summer!!! I cut out the tags on my "toy" as my awesome friend Lyndsey calls it :o)




Yummy!!


The kids wrote little notes on the back of the tags. I should have taken pictures of what they wrote. So cute.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you're making my mouth water. Look very yummy and you are putting your "toy" to good use. Very cute. I wouldn't expect anything less from you :0)

Mom

Andrea said...

You are so stinkin' cute!! Those are adorable!

Jordan Mamma!! said...

You are so fun!! Our kids need to be in the same class so I can add their names to your cute creations.I am glad to see that you are using your "toy." ;D Your chairs in the background are way cute too!

:o)