Congratulations on the boy! You look great. I can't believe you are still using that thing. It has got to be much harder while pregnant. Kids do grow up too quickly. I agree. You've got beautiful/handsome kids though! Glad all is going well. :)
You are a crazy woman! Get off of that dang thing before it puts you into labor! ;D You look great too! I locked my blog but I do not have your email address to send you an invite! :'(
4 comments:
Congratulations on the boy! You look great. I can't believe you are still using that thing. It has got to be much harder while pregnant. Kids do grow up too quickly. I agree. You've got beautiful/handsome kids though! Glad all is going well. :)
You are brave to ride that thing! I'd break my neck! Love ya!
You are a crazy woman! Get off of that dang thing before it puts you into labor! ;D You look great too! I locked my blog but I do not have your email address to send you an invite! :'(
Yeah, I saw you riding that thing and thought...crazy nut! Nothing stops you from having fun! It keeps ya young right?
Post a Comment