Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of School

Summer is over and school is here. How sad!!! The kids have great teachers this year so we are way happy about that. Libbie and Owen miss Noah and Emma a bunch, and so does Mom!








This is Matt's LAST first day of school picture. He really didn't want to get in the picture but I made him. It's crazy to think that he is at the end of all his schooling! I am so proud of him and thankful for all his hard work!
Each year we do a first day of school cake. I didn't know what our cake should look like this year. Matt told me to do a crayon. I was really happy that it only has 2 colors of frosting!!!


2 comments:

K Lind said...

Sa-weet cake! You are awesome!

Jordan Mamma!! said...

Super cute cake (as always)! :D Your pictures are super cute and yet super sad since we don't live there any more! I hope the kids had a geat day at school! :D

Oh and congrats on the baby boy- I think Jordan William Walker sounds like a great name! ;D