Sunday, November 9, 2008

Noah's Birthday Party

Another birthday done. We had Noah's party a week early because my mom goes into the hospital next week. He was OK with the early party :o) Noah and his friends went mini black light golfing for his birthday, so we thought that this golf cake was perfect for the party. It's hard to see in the picture but Matt made a sweet apple tree!! Here is Noah opening his presents.

Here is Emma playing a game at the fun zone.


Here they are golfing. It was a ton of fun and they were all so good!
When we got back home the kids played video games before their parents came to get them. They were all such good kids and I have never had such a fun but calm birthday! It was great.





Noah saw this bike a few months ago and wanted it so bad. Matt went back to the store that day and picked it up. It has been at my moms house! Thanks mom for keeping the secret:o)




Here is Owen with his finished Turkey.





Libbie working hard on her turkey.




I've been trying to get all my Christmas crafts done before the snow starts to fall. Here are a few of the things I've been doing. Some I can't show because they are gifts:o)



Theses blocks cost less than $3.00 to make! Sweet.



3 comments:

Jordan Mamma!! said...

Your blocks are so cute!! I am so extremely jealous of your cricket!! ='(
I heard you out sawing the other day and wondered what you were working on!! They are absolutely adorable!! = )

Jordan Mamma!! said...

You know that we would absolutely LoVe for you guys to be in or around Coeur D'Alene!!

It was way fun to chat with you too- we will have to do it more often! Well, I guess we will get to chat at least once a month now! = )

Oh and thank you for the popcorn- it was so yummy- don't ask William though because he did not get any of it -ooops!! = )

I still love your blocks!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday NOAH! I can't believe you're 8!! Looks like your B-day was a blast; just a little offended that i wasn't invited=). Cute crafts Lindsay! you never cease to amaze me; you guys have got to move close by so you can teach me to make such cute things!